Family

Family

Painting overload

8:08 AM Posted In Edit This 1 Comment »
In the last year I have painted the following: 1 kitchen and then re-painted the same kitchen, 2 dining rooms, 2 living rooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 bedroom, 2 stairways and 1 stairway re-painted again, and 2 hallways (only one of these rooms being small). Ufdah! So, let’s add one more room to the list - Saturday I spent the majority of my day painting my office. I’ve had the paint for probably about 6 months and I’m finally putting it on the walls! I finished it on Sunday, got it cleaned and mostly organized, and also had Phil put in my new desk! By new I mean a desk that Phil built – not one we bought. The only thing I’m missing is a couch and a nice warm blanket! All I can say is that I don’t want anything to do with another can of paint until it’s time to paint Baby K’s room (and no I’m not pregnant).

1 comments:

Lynsie said...

O I remember when we painted every room in the upstairs of our house. Never wanted to paint again.
Haha I just had to laugh at your last comment...and no I'm not pregnant. Were you thinking people would be like... baby K?? What you never told us! Ha. :)