Family

Family

Black Friday

2:44 PM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »
Thanksgiving weekend was quite nice. It felt so good to have a four day weekend. Thanksgiving itself wasn’t that great. Like I said before, I’m not a fan of the holidays so much anymore. We went over to Phil’s mom’s house for a small gathering and then went home early to try to take naps since we were both going to be up all night. We both attempted to take naps but we both failed miserably. Oh well. Black Friday shopping was a success. I wasn’t as tired as I thought I would be. We started out at Wal-Mart and didn’t find anything good there. Then we hit Target, Kohl’s, JC Penny and then Menards. I got a few good things. I got Phil his Xbox from Target - $60 off normal price. Bought a few shirts, blankets, sheets, storage rack, cubby shelf thing, towels, etc. That’s about it though. I think this was my fourth year Black Friday shopping and I think I spent the least amount of money this year. Hopefully next year all the stores will go back to opening at 5:00 a.m. instead of midnight. It’s just more fun that way. I got home about 8:30 a.m. thinking I wasn’t tired at all. I sat on the couch and was out like a light shortly thereafter. I got a nice 3 hour nap in and the rest of the day was spent lounging on the couch.

0 comments: