Family

Family

Hormones suck

9:28 AM Posted In , Edit This 1 Comment »
Sucks being a woman. Why is it that our monthly “friend” as they call it, can be so mean? Sometimes I feel like it takes over my entire body. I get bad back aches, headaches, get bloated and I feel like crap. Not only does it take over my body but it seems to take over my mind as well. I’m exhausted, get cranky very easily, I’m much more sensitive and sometimes I get depressed – like this month. The last few days I’ve been so down that I just don’t feel like talking to anyone. I just want to go home, sit on the couch and watch my shows. I don’t want any interruptions and I just want to be sad. Which is what I did last night when I got home from work. I didn’t want to talk to Phil and he tried so hard to make me feel better (I feel bad for him around this time of the month). Nothing works. So I just sat there, watching Grey’s Anatomy, with my bowl of ice cream for supper, not talking to anyone. Why is it that our hormones go nuts this time of the month!? It’s not fair. Not fair at all.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

That is nothing...what until you get pregnant!!!