Family

Family

Wedding and poop

8:21 AM Posted In , , , Edit This 0 Comments »
I just got an email notifying me that my new Excel bill is ready and the due date is after the wedding! That’s just crazy. I can’t believe we only have two weeks left. Which also means that summer is basically over. This Friday is our last ½ day Friday at work. I’m going to take advantage of this and run a bunch of errands after work. I want to get as much errands out of the way as I can so I’m not running around like a madman the day before the wedding. There are a bunch of small things that I need to buy for the wedding and a few “thank-you” gifts. Other than these small details I’m am pretty much ready for the wedding! The only thing that is really stressing me out at the moment is the weather, fitting into my dress and getting everyone’s rsvp cards back – we are still missing about 35 people. Not bad since my last update was 49 people missing. So, I can’t do anything about the weather except hope for a nice sunny day. I started up my 30-day shred again so hopefully that will help me fit into my dress and I’m trying to eat better until the wedding is over. That means more chicken and veggies and no more ice cream! I gave a list of people for Rita to call since most of the missing people are from her side of the family and I’ve only got a few people that I need to call. Other than that, we are practically ready! We should get our marriage license in the mail tomorrow or Friday and then I can send that in along with our ceremony to the officiant. Then I’m meeting with the photographer next week, getting my hair cut and dyed next week and having the hair trial the week of the wedding. The next two weeks will be busy!

Off wedding talk – I came home after work yesterday and I didn’t realize that I would need a hazmat suit… Phil usually gets home before me but he went to the hospital instead to visit his grandpa. I bet he is glad he did because poor Winston had an accident in his kennel. Let’s just say he needed a very good scrub and his bed and his large bone were not able to be saved. Poor Winnie. I wonder how long he had to lie in his own poop, his own very large, very smelly poop. :`(

0 comments: