Family

Family

Addicted

6:09 AM Posted In , Edit This 3 Comments »
I have been watching The Secret Life of the American Teenager. I know, I know… I’m a little old to be watching this show but I can’t help it, I’m addicted! This show really puts things into perspective… I’m old. I can’t believe how immature and how irresponsible 16 year olds can be! I remember being 16 and thinking I was one of those “responsible and mature 16 year olds”. Looking back, I really wasn’t. Don’t get me wrong, I was more mature than a lot of other 16 year olds and thank god I didn’t get myself pregnant at that age but now I can see how stupid I was at times and how stupid they can be.

3 comments:

Lynsie said...

You're too funny. I can see you right now singing along with the opening song. ;P But now that I watched those three episodes with you ... umm... i kinda wanna know what happens. Maybe you'll have to fill me in. ;)

Unknown said...

We can maybe squeeze one or two episodes in on Saturday and I can fill you in on what you've missed ;) ;)

Nikki* said...

Haha I used to watch that too! I have the first 3 or 4 seasons I think :)