Family

Family

45 days and counting...

2:11 PM Posted In , , Edit This 1 Comment »
We have 1 ½ months until the wedding – plenty of time to get shit done but yet I’m stressed out about every little thing. Some days I feel okay and others I feel like the anxiety is taking over (like today). I hate anxiety… I get that from my mother. I get anxiety even when I’m running late. Actually, I get anxiety even when I’m going to be right on time (I like to be early for everything)! Why can’t I just stinkin relax and not worry about every little thing? I know the wedding will go just fine but I can’t stop worrying about it. My main to do list: pay vendors, finish picking out music for the ceremony/reception and send DJ our list and event profile, finish place cards (once I get all the rsvps), finish planning ceremony (vows, etc), finish garden at farm, make slideshow, and get marriage license. There are of course plenty of tiny things to do but those are the main things left. This weekend is the start to my wedding events - I have my bachelorette party! I cannot wait to celebrate with my favorite lady friends! Don't worry, I'm sure I'll have plenty of pictures to post next week. 45 more days to go until the big day!!

1 comments:

Lynsie said...

O how I agree with you. Seriously weddings are soo stressful. Not every single day but basically. Ha. Just wait til your closer. You just have to breathe. You're doing good. We have a lot of your same stuff to still get done and we're 17 days out. So you can just breathe and breeze through it. And yah can't wait til SAturday.