Family

Family

Bach Party Weekend!!

8:12 AM Posted In , , , , Edit This 2 Comments »
WARNING: LOTS OF PICTURES!!

I had an awesome weekend. Friday I sold my Civic and I’m very happy to have it gone and not have to deal with the extra expense anymore. Goodbye Wanda!!




Then Saturday I got to see my mom for a little bit. She went to the farm to see Justen and help me with the garden. So I went over there for a few hours and helped her weed, etc and we chatted a bit. She looks really good and seems to be happy again. I just hope it lasts.

Then Saturday night was my bach party! Lynsie, a/k/a “loin muffin”, came over after work and then Ashley, my brother’s girlfriend, came over around 4:00. Right after Ashley got to my house it started down pouring out which really sucks because they boys were working on the deck. Soon after Ashley got there we left for the hotel in Minneapolis. After getting a little lost we finally made it to the hotel (a little late which I’m sure Jewells was happy about). Right when we got to the hotel we started the celebration. There was beer, jello-shots (strawberry and champagne I believe – and were quite delicious), wine and champagne. Before we even left for dinner we were all feeling pretty good.


After getting ready we walked to the Hard Rock to meet my aunties and have some dinner. The food there is delicious! I love a big juicy burger w/fries – my favorite!!

After the Hard Rock we walked around and found some Irish bar and had a few drinks outside on the patio. After we had a few drinks it got really windy and started to sprinkle outside so we decided to head to an inside bar and this is when my aunties left.

I think we started out at Drink and then jumped to a few other places (Aqua, Envy, etc) and then ended the night at Drink. Here are some of my favorite pics of the night in complete random order...



The whole gang at the Hard Rock! I'll just introduce everyone here. From left to right - Sarah, Rachel, Lynsie, Jenny, me, Laura, Jewells and Ashley.


Before we left for dinner



Jello shots before we left for dinner.


Pole dancing?



Not quite sure why we were doing this


I'm sexy, real sexy...


So cool...


On our walk back to the hotel.




We are awesome...






All us girls.


Cleavage anyone?






Eventually the heals came off...







I'm pretty sure they had too much to drink ;)








Me and my aunties :) Laura is on the left and Jenny on the right.






At the Hard Rock




Yeah....




two for ones!


Sleepy time







Random guys that apparently thought we were cool.


Tid bit windy?




Shots, shots, shots, shots, shots, shots EVERYBODY! Well, for Loin and Ashley at least.







2 comments:

Sarah said...

Had an awesome time! Can't wait for the wedding!!!

Lynsie said...

I agree!!! Sooo much fun!!