Family

Family

Always running errands...

8:23 AM Posted In , , Edit This 0 Comments »
I had myself a busy week/end. Thursday after work Phil and I met with the lady at The Orchard for the wedding reception. We went over placement of everything/food/drinks/schedule/etc. I’m starting to get a little overwhelmed about the bill I’m going to get the day before the wedding and the day of the wedding.

Friday after work I ran to Wal-Mart to pick up 20 bags of mulch for the farm. After picking up the mulch I ran to Stillwater to pick up my wedding dress! Yippy!! I’m so excited to have it at home! Now I just need to try it on one last time to make sure it fits and will work with my shoes, jewelry, etc. However, I’ll need some help in that department since I’ve tried to put it on by myself and I can’t zip up the back. :-/

Then on Saturday I ran to Woodbury to finish my remaining errands since I couldn’t fit everything in the car on Friday with all the mulch and my dress. I had to run to Achievers for special pens/markers for the place cards and ink for the guestbook fingerprint tree. Then I ran to Kohl’s to try to find a different kind of spanks. I neglected to think about having to pee in my dress with spanks on that go down to my thighs and up to my bra. The only way I’d be able to pee with those on is if I unzipped my dress each time I had to go – which would mean I’d need help every time I go pee and let’s face it, I go pee a lot. So I decided to get a different kind that only was for my waist. I only needed them for my waist anyways since the reason for them is to hide my belly button from showing through my dress. After Kohl’s I ran to Home Depot to buy some flowers/shrubs for the farm. We are finally putting the final touches on the garden and it’s almost done!! After running errands I went home and cleaned the house a bit and then Phil and I went out for dinner.

On Sunday Phil and I had more errands to run (I feel like I’m always running errands). We ran to Fleet Farm to get more dog food and dog toys that we hope Winston won’t destroy in less than 5 minutes. Then we ran to Menards to pick up some more pieces for our deck since the guy who helped us order the deck forgot to put a bunch of important pieces on our list. I ended up buying some more plants for the farm (good thing because we needed them). After running errands I met my aunt Laura at the farm and we worked on the garden for 3 hours. It is so close to being done and it looks great!! Tuesday I’m going back over there to finish with the mulch and then the only thing I’ll have to do is water! Over the next few weeks I need to water it pretty much every day until everything looks like it will live. Some plants looked pretty pathetic after being moved around and replanted.

This weekend my two very good friends are getting married! I'm so excited for them and I'm excited to take a break from my own madness and enjoy their wedding!! :)

0 comments: