Family

Family

My Cone Head

6:46 AM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Last night I was driving to New Richmond after work to go pick up Winston. It was 101 degrees outside and the same inside my car since I have no air conditioning. I made it to Roberts and then decided that if I could barely handle the heat - how is Winston going to handle the heat after he had just had surgery? So, I called Phil and asked him to meet me at the vet so we could bring Winston home in the Civic w/air conditioning. My poor baby looked so tired but he was happy to see us! He had an allergic reaction to the stuff they used to wash his surgical area and now his balls are bright red. Poor Winston. He gets to wear a cone on his head for a whole week because he is a licker. Even with the cone on his head he still tries to lick his balls. Silly boy. I felt like a horrible mother leaving him to go to work today. He is only happy when Phil or I am petting him or talking to him. Otherwise he starts to whine. :( My little cone head…

0 comments: