Family

Family

In wedding news...

2:45 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
I ordered my bridesmaid gifts today and I’m so excited to give them to my bridesmaids in exactly 3 months and 1 day!! I wish I could tell you more but I can’t due to the fact that 3 out of the 5 bridesmaids read this blog – maybe the other 2 as well… not quite sure. Anyways, I checked that one off the list! I have also checked off a few other things from my wedding to-do list this week! I called the florist and set up an appointment for next Saturday. This will be an easy task because I’m pretty care free about the flowers and I don’t need any for the centerpieces. I also called our officiant and chatted with her about the plans for the big day. The only thing I’m nervous about is the fact that she doesn’t do a rehearsal the night before. I’m scared that it won’t go very smoothly. I suppose if I wanted to, I could do a rehearsal dinner with someone filling in for her – that might be a smart idea. Then we could get a general idea of what to do.

Other news… On Friday I get to try on my wedding dress for the first time since I dropped it off a few months ago with the seamstress! I’m so excited! Hopefully it fits. After I try it on she will sew it all up and I get to pick it up very soon after!

The next few items on my wedding to-do list that I want done this week are to call chair rental places, make my veil (hopefully it turns out), find a hair stylist, buy my bachelorette outfit and book our honeymoon. There are many more tasks of course but it helps me to write down only a few things to do and then check them off the list. If I wrote a list of everything I would just get stressed out immediately and not do anything… So, hopefully those items will be done by the end of the week. However, I’m quite sure that we won’t book the honeymoon this week. I’ve been meaning to do that for months now and it just seems to never get done. Probably because we haven’t’ decided on a place to go yet… Eh, it will get done eventually.

That is all for now!

0 comments: