Family

Family

Stumped...

11:18 AM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »
I am seriously stumped on what to write about. The past couple of weeks I had so much going on and so I had a lot of stuff to write about. Now, there’s nothing. My life is boring and there really isn’t anything to update you on. :( I guess I’ll just randomly chat about things that pop into my head…

I’m still on my break from school and I’m enjoying every minute of it! I’ve actually been very lazy lately. All day Saturday and all day Sunday I just sat on my butt. I watched some movies, read my book, and even got a chance to take a nap! How nice is that! But this break will soon be ending. I will be back in school on Monday… There are a few perks to being back in school though. 1) Phil does most of the cooking so I have time to work on my homework when I get home; 2) Phil does most of the daily cleaning; and 3) I am just that much closer to being done and graduated!

My friend Jewells informed me that my dog’s sister (Misty) died recently. She was playing and was all excited and then just dropped dead. Sandy, Misty’s owner and I got our dogs for free because the family that had them couldn’t keep that many dogs anymore. Sandy thinks that she got the older of the two and I think I got the older of the two. So technically we don’t know who has the older dog and we don’t know what age they actually are. So, finding out that her dog just dropped dead because she got too excited scared me a little. Since I think my dog is the older of the two could the same thing happen to her? We assume that she is about 10-11 years old and I’ve heard that yorkies have a life span of 12-14 years. That’s sad to think that she might be gone soon… I always thought that I didn’t have to worry about her dying until she was old enough to not want to play anymore and wanted to lie around all day. But if Misty still seemed just fine and was still playing and everything can Precious die just like that too? I know it is silly to worry about something like this but I’ve just never heard about a dog that seems healthy to just drop dead.

That is about all that’s on my mind at the moment besides lunch so until next time…

0 comments: