Family

Family

I'M FREE

8:12 AM Posted In , , , , Edit This 3 Comments »
I'M FREE FROM SCHOOL FOR TWO WEEKS!!! I finished my last final on Saturday and now I get two weeks off to relax and not think about school! Yay! Looks like I ended up with an A in both classes. Go me! Next quarter I will have three classes instead of just two. I wanted to take four but the classes are only offered every other quarter so it didn’t work out that way. Now I won’t graduate until March of 2010. Oh well, what are three more months going to do? I guess the good thing is that I won’t be so stressed out. Four classes is a lot to handle when you work full time. Three I can handle just fine! Now, what am I going to do with myself for two weeks? I hope the weather gets nicer next week because I’d like to go on some walks. I think it will be much to cold this week since they are taking snow. I’m sick of being cold! At least we are done with the frigid temperatures….
This last weekend I had a very good time with my friends. Friday didn’t start off the greatest because I had to go to my Great Uncle Mort’s funeral. It was sad of course. After that I went out to lunch with my dad’s side of the family and it was actually quite nice! I usually don’t get along with that side of the family but it wasn’t so bad this time. After that Phil and I went out for dinner because Friday night is our date night. We had a lovely time at dinner and we went home and watched X-Men II.
Saturday I took my last final and then did a little spring cleaning. I took out all my summer clothes and put most of my winter jackets and sweaters away. I also got rid of two garbage bags of old clothes, shoes, and purses! Then I did the usual weekly cleaning. After that I went on a walk with my buddy Jewells and our dogs. Then we got back and watched our Gossip Girl episode we missed. We tried to watch Lost but my computer was being gay so we didn’t get to watch it. But I have it now! When are we going to watch it Jewells? Wednesday night maybe if you don’t work? Then Saturday night we had a poker party. I only won $4 of my $10 dollars back… Oh well, at least I had fun! We also played hack which I haven’t done in a long, long time!!! I suck. I sucked then and I suck even more now. But it is still fun!
Then on Sunday morning Lynsie came over and we watched Twilight! It wasn’t as good as the book but I still enjoyed it. I’m going to make Phil watch it with me later this week! I’m already excited for the next movie!! After the movie Lynsie and I just hung out until the boys were done playing paintball. They came back to my house and it looks like Max took the majority of the hits. Haha Phil only had a couple good welts. Maybe next time I will go with them. It might be fun… Would you other girls be interested in playing paintball with the boys sometime? I don’t want to be the only girl. They would gang up on me. :/

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I am already planned to play with the boys when the play again in two weeks.

Unknown said...

Oh good! :) It should be fun!

Lynsie said...

Max and Josh were trying to get me to come on Sunday but I said I had my date with you and Twilight and I didn't want to be the only girl. I told them next time... so most definelty I would come and play with you guys!!