Family

Family

Weekend

9:27 AM Posted In , , Edit This 4 Comments »
So this weekend I went up North with my brother to visit my Ma and my little sister who I haven't seen since frickin' Christmas! It is about a 3 hour drive to Eagle Bend. Justen and I didn't get out of Baldwin until 6pm so we didn't get there until 9:15 and we had to leave by 11 am the next morning. :( So, we didn't get a whole lot of time in but at least we got some! I plan to go up and visit next month and stay a bit longer!

JackiLynn has changed soo much since I last saw her. She looks more like a toddler now than a baby. I wish I could see her a lot more than I do. Here are a few pictures of JackiLynn!

The last time I saw her at Christmas time she wasn't even walking. Now she cruises!

This is the first time JakieLynn didn't cry when Justen tried to hold her. She seems to like him now.

Phil and I have a hard time trying to keep our dogs well groomed. I love the fact that yorkies don't shed but I hate that I have to cut their hair every month or two. Vader was pretty hairy before his haircut the other week! Here's a before and after photo.

Before: (haha)
After:
The hair around his face is still pretty long but that's because he wouldn't let us cut anymore. He doesn't really like the scissors in his face. At least he can see though! It took us about an hour and a half to get his hair cut! He gets better every time we cut it though.

Precious is much easier to cut. She only takes us about 30-45 minutes

I'm so glad it is finally getting warmer outside! Phil and I plan to take the dogs for a walk a little later! :)

4 comments:

Jessie said...

she is getting so big! such a pretty girl too :)

Rachel said...

ahShe is going to be a heart breaker some day!

Lynsie said...

Your sis looks soo big!!

I love the before and after of Vader too ... he looks younger when he's cut.

So cute!

Sarah said...

Ha, just add dark hair + 20 years and she could be your little clone!