Family

Family

next year at this time...

4:59 PM Posted In Edit This 6 Comments »
Next year on this very same day the date will be 9/9/09. Doesn't that sound like the perfect day for a wedding!! I have always wished to get married in the fall. It is my favorite season because there is just so much beauty! I have been with my boyfriend for 5 years and about 4 months and I think it's time to get married and start having some babies! The problem is that he doesn't feel the need to be in a hurry! So I'm just waiting and waiting and hoping that maybe at this time next year, I will be getting married...

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Well maybe you will. What's with you girls and wanting babies at such a young age? I just don't feel old enough for that yet.

Unknown said...

I want to get them done and over with! Have them out of the house by the time I'm 45 so I can do what I want! Haha

Sarah said...

Well then I have dibs on 11/11/11.
By then I'll be 25 which I think would be a good age. Now just to find my dream man....

Unknown said...

Haha, that is the hard part! I think if my 9/9/09 doesn't work out then 10/10/10 better! That might be even better!

Sarah said...

I might even go as far as having my wedding on 11/11/11 at 11:11. Yup, that's my plan. It lands on a Friday so that would work. 09/09/09 is on a Wednesday and 10/10/10 is a Sunday, so I think 10/10/10 is better. or you could do one of these: 07/08/09, 11/10/09, 08/09/10, 12/11/10, 09/10/11 and so on.

Unknown said...

Oh the possibilities! Haha