Family

Family

college=stress

6:17 PM Posted In , , Edit This 0 Comments »
So I have decided to go back to college! That is my final decision and I'm not going to back down again! I haven't decided on where I want to go yet though. I've been researching colleges around my location and what they offer. I think the best thing for me would be online classes. It makes things much easier. Not every college offers a whole degree online. However I found three that I'm interested in: Globe University has a bachelor's program online; National American University also has a bachelor's program online; and Chippewa Valley Tech which only has an associates degree online. Do I go for the associates and finish in two years or go for the bachelors degree and finish in about 4 years? There are plenty of benefits for both. I think that the bachelors degree would be better for the future though because I could make more money. BUT I would have to put off buying a house for another 4 years! That is a huge sacrifice! I've wanted a house soo bad but we can't afford it right now. We wouldn't be able to afford it until I get a better job, which won't happen until I'm done with school. :( I'm planning on calling these colleges this week to see what they can offer me and find out costs. This is very stressful business!

0 comments: