Family

Family

Exciting things to come!

7:55 AM Posted In , , , , , , Edit This 1 Comment »
These next few months are going to fly by! In October, we have my friend Jewell's bridal shower. I'm so excited for her!!! Her mom is planning the shower so it won't be stressful on my end! I just need to help with the invitations and help get everything set up! A week after the bridal shower is my 23rd birthday! Yay! :D My friends and I plan on going out dancing! I can't wait! My birthday is on Halloween so I'm contemplating on whether I want to dress up or not. I'm sure I will. The next day my friend Rachel might be having a Halloween party. I guess I'll be having a fun weekend! Two nights in a row of friends, drinking, and having fun! In November, my friend Jewells and I are going to the Coldplay concert! We have been waiting for this concert for years! The day after the concert is Jewell's bachlorette party! I'm the maid of honor so I'm planning this shindig. I am going to try my darnedest to make this a night she will never forget! I don't have all the details planned yet, just the main plan. We have the hotel, the restaurant and the places that we will shake our butts off at. I can't go into details about anything though because Jewells will read my blog! I guess you will have to wait to see the pictures after the night is over! After the bach party, I have my boyfriends birthday. I'm sure we will go out and celebrate that too. In December, we have Jewell's wedding! We will be going to the caribbean!!! I'm soooo excited! Soon I will have to start thinking of my speech (scary). After we get back from the caribbean we will have the reception. After that, I just have Christmas! Then my life should calm back down to the norm.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

(doing my happy dance).............