Family

Family

10 Weeks!

11:13 AM Posted In , Edit This 1 Comment »
Today my little bean is 10 weeks old! He's no longer a little bean and is now the size of a grape or a prune (depending on what website you look at). I'll still call him my little bean. :) My week by week development website says that his bones and cartilage are forming, and small indentations on the legs are developing into knees and ankles. His arms (complete with elbows) can flex already. His stomach is producing digestive juices, the kidneys are producing larger quantities of urine, and, if he's a boy, he's already producing testosterone!

I've been feeling a little better in the morning sickness department. It still comes and goes but a lot less than before. I'm still extremely tired all the time but this little bean is well worth all the morning sickness and exhaustion. On Wednesday I have my very first doctor appointment and I cannot wait!!! It has been extremely hard waiting this long. I will feel much better when I hear the doc tell me everything is a-ok!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Holy mans, momma! You're so popped out already!