Family

Family

I have news...

8:10 AM Posted In , Edit This 1 Comment »
Alright, so you want to know the real reason why I haven’t been blogging much? Well, it’s because… I’m pregnant! Yes – 9 weeks today. :) Phil and I are very excited! This will be our first baby and s/he is due September 23rd (one week after our first anniversary). Well, pretty close to that date. I haven’t been to the doctor yet so I don’t have a date from him but I’m assuming I’m right on or within a day or two. I guess lots of doctors don’t want to see you until you are about 10 weeks. So, I have an appointment scheduled at the end of the month and I’m very excited. The first few weeks of the pregnancy was easy-peasy but once I hit 6 ½ weeks I started to get morning sickness. Some days are worse than other and I feel nauseous all day long and others I feel ok with a little nausea on and off. Almost all food sounds gross so it’s really hard to find something to eat. I’ve come to realize that I need to eat before I even get out of bed, I need a snack about an hour later and I basically need to snack all day long. I can’t let myself get hungry or too full otherwise the nausea hits pretty bad. I cannot wait until this part is done! And I also can’t wait until food sounds good again. I used to love eating and now I hate hate hate it. I don’t even want ice cream. Crazy talk. So, there’s my news. :) Hopefully I’ll be blogging a bit more now that I can talk about what’s going on in my life. Here’s my 8 week belly picture. Not a very attractive picture but I’m already popped out a tiny bit!

Today marks 9 weeks so here is my 9 week picture too. Definitely popped out more since 8 weeks.



1 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, congratulations!!!