Family

Family

AZ

10:12 AM Posted In Edit This 4 Comments »
You know what I think? I think my friends need to blog more. Yes, I know, I have not been very good myself at blogging lately, however, I’ve still blogged more than all of them put together. I would like something to read people! The reason I haven’t blogged much lately is because I don’t really have anything to blog about. My life is rather dull at the moment. One exciting thing that’s coming up is that Phil, Justen, Ashley and I are going to AZ in about a month to visit my grandpa. I’m excited because I’ve never been there and it will be nice to get out of the cold. I know, I know, this winter hasn’t been that cold and we are lucky – blah, blah blah. But it will still be nice to get out of this 30-40 degree weather and get off the plane to 80 degree weather. :) I know my grandpa is excited for us to come visit. He’s pretty lonely these days. He said he’s got a bunch of places to bring us to. Should be fun! That’s about the only exciting thing I have going on atm that I can fill you in on. Maybe I’ll have something better to talk about soon…

P.S. I will say this again – my friends need to blog more.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Agreed!
Have fun in AZ!

Anonymous said...

Missy...I cannot get into my blog...so if you want me to blog I have to create a whole new one. We'll see about that.

Anonymous said...

That last one was from me...Lynsie. :)

Sarah said...

That sucks, Lynsie!