Family

Family

Winston

11:49 AM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »
I know, I know… I haven’t blogged in a LONG time…. I’ve been stuck in a “down in the dumps” rut and I’m ready to get out of it. So, I’ll start by blogging about the new member of our family. Last Friday my brother and I drove to Kenyon, MN to pick up our new babies! Meet Winston :)







I love, love, love him! I think he is the sweetest, most adorable thing on the planet! He is such a good boy too! He loves to be outside and play in the snow so it’s a good thing we got him when it started to de-thaw outside! Precious isn't too fond of him but I think Vader likes him. He just doesn't like the fact that he doesn't get all the attention anymore. Winston loves Asterix, but she doesn't love him back quite yet. I think she facinates him. So, like I was saying before I started rambling on about how cute my puppy is, my brother got a new pup too. His name is Mister. How cute is that! He named the dog for my dad. My dad would ALWAYS call everyone mister or misty. When one of his buddies would walk in the shop, the first thing he would say was “Hey misterrrr!!” Guess you would have to know my dad to see the humor in it. Anyways, Winston and Mister will have many play dates so they remember each other. They had their first play date on Wednesday. Justen and I had to go to a funeral and so I brought Winston with me on my way to pick up Justen. They got to play together all morning. :) Then on Monday I’m going to pick Mister up and he is going to stay at our house for 5 or 6 days (shh, I haven’t told Phil yet :-/). Justen is going to AZ to help my grandpa out so I said I’d watch his baby. Our house will be a zoo and I love it. :)

0 comments: