Family

Family

I said YES to the dress!

2:32 PM Posted In Edit This 1 Comment »
Saturday I went wedding dress/bridesmaid dress shopping with my bridesmaids and my aunts Laura and Jenny. I tried on a few dresses and started to wonder if I would ever find the right dress. They were all wrong and I knew instantly that they weren’t right. After trying on the first 5 dresses or so, I went to the “lace section” at the shop and I found the dress right away! Right when I saw it I knew that it was the dress. And then I looked at the price tag… $2,880. Then I got sad again and told the lady that I want this dress – but cheaper. Then she told me that it was on sale and that if I wanted the dress I would have to buy that dress and the price was basically cut down to a third of the full price. I knew it was the right dress because I couldn’t stop thinking about it and I wanted to keep trying it on! I can’t wait for Phil to see me walk down the aisle in that dress in less than 7 months! :) Now I just need to find a dry cleaner (since the dress was a sample dress and who knows who tried it on) and someone who is good at wedding dress alterations. I’m pretty nervous about both! I don’t want to ruin the dress and I’ve heard horror stories about both. This isn’t a $30 pair of pants here! If anyone has any ideas for either the alterations or a good dry cleaner you trust then let me know!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay! I'm glad that you found your dress! I LOVE lace wedding dresses, so pretty! I can't wait to see you in it in September...