Family

Family

Sad...

10:54 AM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »
I’m sad today. I can’t concentrate on anything. My mind is elsewhere. Some of you know, my step-grandma, Barb found out she had pancreatic cancer about 9 months or so ago. It didn’t look very good for her. My grandpa and Barb decided to fly down to Arizona one last time to relax in warmth and then they were going to come back to MN at the end of February. Things took a turn for the worse yesterday. They tried to get her on a flight back to MN but were not successful. They said she can’t fly so they put her in hospice in AZ. That is where she will stay until she passes. She has only a matter of days left. Her daughter said that she has not spoken to anyone all day. She sleeps & seems to wake up every now and then - but is pretty much in a "coma- like" state. It breaks my heart to see this happen. I have always liked Barb. She is the sweetest, most caring person and I don’t see how this can happen to good people. It also hurts to see my grandpa have to go through this for the second time. My grandma died in 2003 from ovarian cancer and it was a long, horrible ordeal. Now he has to go through this again with Barb. I wish I could do something. Anything…

0 comments: