Family

Family

Home sweet home

6:26 AM Posted In , Edit This 1 Comment »
So after a very very long weekend we are all moved in. Saturday I ran around trying to pack things that were still not packed up and then met up with some friends for some tubing down the Apple River. Tubing was a lot of fun and was nice to get away from the mess of my apartment. I was slightly disappointed because I thought it would be crazier on the river. There were a lot of people but I saw no boobs. It’s not that I want to actually see boobs but I wanted the full experience. But then it was back home and more packing. Sunday morning we started the move. I made 4 trips with my car and Phil and Jimmy P made 3 trips with the truck and trailer. It sucked. But it wouldn’t have been so bad if it wasn’t blazing hot outside and we were all getting overheated. Then we spent the day on Monday unpacking and I went to pick up the fridge with my brother. Now we have a cold, pretty much empty fridge! Yay! The only thing in the fridge is condiments and beer. Haha. Guess we have our priorities right. We have been living off of fast food and spaghetti for the last week. I can’t wait to find a little time this weekend to go grocery shopping!

I wake up every morning at our new place and think about how lucky I am. But then I instantly pray that we don’t lose the house. However, this morning I woke up to the water heater not working. Cool. Oh the joys of homeownership… except for the fact that we don’t fully own it yet. So, since we both had to work this morning we couldn’t look to see what’s wrong. Hopefully Phil can fix it tonight or else I’ll be taking cold showers for a while!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Tubing was very fun but I think I should eat something before I go next time ;) Hopefully nobody was annoyed with me. And just so you know that kiss that I gave Pete was completely innocent, like a kiss/peck you would give a relative. For some reason Lynsie didn't think it was.
We'll have to have a housewarming party for you!