Family

Family

Busy Bee

11:33 AM Posted In , , , , , , , Edit This 1 Comment »
I cannot stinkin believe that it is already July! Where did the last 6 months go? Before I know it, summer will be over!!! :-( July is a very very busy month for Phil and me. Tonight I’m going on a “date” with my friend Lynsie, “aka” Loin. We are going out to eat then going to see the movie Eclipse! I’m so excited!! Then tomorrow is my brother’s birthday so Phil and I are going to take him out to eat somewhere. The 4th of July is also this weekend and we are hoping to do something fun. Maybe go to Taste of Minnesota?? At least do something fun…. Then we are going to Chicago in exactly 2 weeks for 5 days! Yippy! I’m excited to hang with all my friends, relax and have a good time. And then the weekend after we get home from Chicago we are going tubing down the apple river (if the weather permits) and then moving into our new house. So Phil and I have lots of packing to do! We are also getting the house inspected next week and if everything is good to go then we need to go fridge shopping. Hopefully we can find one rather cheap and get it there before we move in. In between that I have court hearings galore and tons of shit to take care of that I want nothing to do with. Somewhere in there Phil and I need to squeeze in a day where we can go to Willow. We’ve been going every year for the last few years so it’s become our thing. I wish there was more time in each day! I feel like there are so many things to do and not enough time to do them in!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Yikes, July is jam-packed! The trip & tubing are going to be a lot of fun and this month will probably just fly by!