Family

Family

In need of talent!

1:53 PM Posted In Edit This 1 Comment »
Here is what I've been thinking of lately. I want to get another tattoo and I know what i want because I have this picture in my head. I have time to think about this because I want to get it for my birthday and that isn't until October. I know that I want cherry blossoms and I know that I want it on my right ankle kind off like the picture below. I basically want the setup of the picture below but I don't want the flowers to look like that. I also want it to wrap around more on the top of the foot. It is hard for me to explain it to you all but I have a picture and I just need someone to take it out of my head and draw it! So picture this layout, sort off....

....I want the flowers to look like this!!! But this tattoo would obviously need to be changed and redrawn to have a layout more like the first one. Does anyone have a great talent for drawing? I could just go into the tattoo shop and have them draw me something but what if they don't understand what I'm saying and I don't like it? I don't want them to charge me for drawing this up. I guess I don't even know if they charge to draw something up? Opinions? Talent anyone?

1 comments:

Jessie said...

i bet that val or rachel would be happy to try and draw something up for you... and then it would be more personal too since it's phils sisters. just ask them and send them the pics. i bet they would turn it into something even more beautiful.