Family

Family

Coldplay

5:36 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
So the Coldplay concert was basically amazing. Jewells, Caitlin and I left B-town around 11:30 and drove up to Milwaukee area where the concert was. This is the second time I have seen them this year and they were even better this time around. I definitely liked the outside theater much better than the Target or Excel Center. Wisconsin is so great, the parking lot was a huge field, not a parking ramp or paved lot! Much more my kind of thing than parking ramps and traffic lights! I’m stealing this picture from Caitlin's blog because she found the perfect picture to describe how many people and cars were there.

Here's a shot I took of our view (prior to many many more people squeezing in around us)

We got to the Alpine Valley Theater around 6 o’clock and found our spot on the grass. A little while later a weird band came on and played. Then another band that was from England came on who claimed to be friends with Coldplay. After they were finally done playing Coldplay came out! Words can’t describe how excited I get to see them. It was total bliss! So us three girls rocked out and screamed until they were done playing! After they got done playing there was a mad rush to the exit. We figured it would take like a half hour to get out of the parking lot. We were wrong. It took like an hour and a half! But, lucky us, we were parked next to a really funny guy who kept cracking us up. He was blasting Michael Jackson in his car and belting it out. Then he and his friend decided they weren’t going anywhere for a while so they got out of the car and started dancing to Michael Jackson. It was pretty entertaining. Jewells went over and danced with them for a little while. I was to damn tired to dance at this point but it was nice to be entertained. So we finally got out of the field parking lot and decided to just head home from there. We got home about 5:30 in the freaking morning. Coldplay was well worth the 9+ hours in the car that day though! Well worth it!! The next day, well, later that day after my little nap I had to finish my homework and then I lounged on the couch for the rest of the night.

Chris Martin, "That was shit, I just asked you to join the fucking band" :)

Funny guy and I absolutely love his accent!


0 comments: