Family

Family

My weekend!

5:47 PM Posted In , Edit This 2 Comments »
On Friday Phil and I went to my Mom's house to visit her and my sister, Jakielynn. She lives about 3 hours away. We left at the wrong time because we hit traffic bad. I think it took us probably four and a half yours to get there with stopping twice! The fact that it was Labor day weekend probably didn't help much either! So we got there at about 7:30 at night and hung out and had some dinner. I was exhausted from the stressful drive so we ended up going to bed by 10 pm! I spent the next morning playing with my beautiful sister. She is almost 8 months old now! My mom was 45 when she got pregnant with her. She was obviously an oops but a perfect oops!!! She was a little blessing for all of us. :)

After we lounged around for half the morning we decided to go find some garage sales! I hit the jackpot! I found 3 shirts, a book holder, a jewelry box, a cute jar and a pair of shoes all for just $3!!! The shoes were brand new, never worn and they were .25! I also found a really pretty coffee table for only $75 but I wouldn't have had a way to get it home or a place to put it when I got home! So it stayed at the garage sale... :(

Well, that was my weekend! Now we are relaxing at home and enjoying the rest of the weekend off of work. :) Here are some pics of Jackielynn.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

she's so cute! and so big! they grow so fast! i need to get up there and take her pics!

Unknown said...

Yes you do! She needs some cute pics. Mine don't do her justice!