Family

Family

A blast from the past!

1:43 PM Posted In Edit This 2 Comments »
First of all, let me tell you a little about my boyfriend. He likes to buy random crap and take it apart and make it do something it wasn't made to do. It's one of his hobbies. He is really smart and he surprises me sometimes with the weirdest things he comes up with!

So the other day he wanted to buy a scooter at Walmart because it was like 65% off and he wanted to take it apart and make a bike or something out of it. Now at first when he told me about his "plan" I didn't really care. I said "hunny, it's your money and it is your hobby, do what you want." It didn't take long because on Friday it ended up in our driveway. When he got home he asked me if I wanted to take it for a spin. I gave in and said "ok, lets do it". I got on and started cruising around and it was a blast!!! Now keep in mind that this scooter isn't really for adults. It is more for children so I look pretty funny driving it around. Not quite as funny as he looked though! The thing only goes about 15 miles per hour with me on it but it is still a blast! So now after I got to drive the thing all over, I don't want him to take it apart and ruin it! I want him to beef it up and make it go faster!!! It reminds me of my childhood. Brings back memories of my brother and I cruising around on our 4 wheelers all summer long. He is not sure what he wants to do with it yet but I'm going to take advantage of it until it works no more!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would totally get one if I lived on a paved road!

Unknown said...

They are even more fun when you take them off roading!