Family

Family

new blogger!

4:05 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Well I've never started a blog before so this is all new to me! I actually don't really know what I'm doing. I have never even read a blog until my friend Jewells got one. After she got a blog she kept twisting my finger to start one so she finally gets her wish! Here it is Jewells! I think she just wanted me to start one so she would have some more entertainment while she is at work. I sat here thinking of a name for my blog for about 10 minutes and then it just popped into my head. I'm not even sure where it came from!

So what am I supposed to talk about on here? Do I talk about myself? What I did during the day? Well, I guess I can start there! I spent almost my whole day at work folding client's bills and stuffing them in envelopes. It was getting very old after a couple of hours of doing it. I'm sure you would say the same if you had to do it! I didn't even get them all done! That means that the poor people who will be getting these bills will just have to wait another day! I work at a law office so some of the bills can be quite high! As I'm folding and stuffing I kinda feel bad for the person on the other end! I have always wondered what people think when they mail you your energy bill or your internet bill. Do they feel sorry for you like I do? Or do they laugh at the fact that you have to give them money. Or I guess they just don't think anything... but what is the fun in that!

Well, it's time to go make some dinner! My boyfriend is getting annoyed at me because I'm not helping him pick out something to make. He is probably more annoyed at the fact that I want him to cook it! haha

1 comments:

Jessie said...

now now now you know you wanted to start one :)