Family

Family

Windex Does Wonders

8:52 AM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »


While we were at the cabin silly me accidentally dropped a bottle of bright red nail polish onto the tile bathroom floor and it broke right in half and got all over the light colored tile and all over the carpet in the bedroom.  Of course I instantly panicked and tried to pick it up and scrub it best I could.  After a failed attempt to get it out I told Phil we weren’t going to get our security deposit back and that I’d be the one to pay for it.  So Phil took a scrub at it and borrowed some nail polish remover from his grandma with no avail.  My wonderful husband who never backs down from a challenge looked up ways to remove nail polish from tile and carpet and found a few people saying that Windex would take it out.  I wasn’t very optimistic about Windex getting it out but my god, it took the damn stain right out of the carpet and tile!  Windex works wonders.  :)  Who would have thunk it?   

0 comments: