Family

Family

Spoiled Rotten

8:11 AM Posted In , , Edit This 0 Comments »


I’ve been meaning to blog about my surprise date night with the hubs and totally forgot until now.  Well, partly forgot and partly haven’t had time.  So a few weeks ago I got home from work as normal.  Did my usual – got in my comfy pants immediately, took care of Rem’s diaps and got his bag ready for the next day, started his supper, then I went looking for Phil.  He was getting ready and told me I need to go get ready because we’re leaving.  I was like, wth, we’re leaving?  He said his mom was coming over to watch Rem while we went out for dinner.  Okayyyy… you’ve NEVER surprised me with dinner before and we’ve been together for 10 years!  So off we went to the Phoenix for a little date night.  Then we got back to the car to go home and he pulls a present out of the trunk.  A surprise present too!!!  Holy smokes was I feeling spoiled.  He bought me a tablet and said it was just because he loved me and wanted to do something nice for me and for all that I do.  Weird.  He’s bought me things randomly before but just little things like flowers, ice cream, etc.  Nothing like this!  So yes, the hubby spoiled me rotten.  Now I need to think of something to return the favor.  :) 

0 comments: