Family

Family

Snow in May?

10:29 AM Posted In Edit This 2 Comments »


Well it’s May 2nd and we got 9” of snow last night and it’s still snowing.  The hubby couldn’t get out of the driveway this morning with his tiny little car so I drove him to work again.  We saw 10 cars in the ditch on the way in and lots of people had no power.  Is this some sort of cruel joke?  May is supposed to mean green grass, flowers blossoming and sunshine.  Crazy that last weekend I was wearing a tank top, skirt and flip flops and now I need my winter boots and jacket.  At least it’s pretty...  But I cannot wait for sunshine and warm weather!



2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yikes! We only got a dusting up here. At least there's comfort in knowing that it will all melt soon.

Jessie K said...

Lucky duck! I knew it would melt asap but still.... IT'S MAY!!