Family

Family

Chop, Chop

8:00 AM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »


After much debate I finally decided to chop my hair off.  I had been growing it out for the last 3 ½ years and it was pretty dang long.  Most days I was putting it up in a bun because I just don’t have time in the morning to mess with it.  Well, it was getting too long for the bun and started looking dumb with that too.  So, what’s the point of having long hair if I barely wear it down?  Plus I just needed a change.  So, yesterday I chopped it off on my lunch hour.  She cut 11+ inches off and I donated it.  It felt really good to donate my hair!  I wonder who will get to enjoy it...  Maybe every 3 ½ years I’ll chop it and donate it.  :)  Grow it, chop it, grow it, chop it.  Fun stuff!  I’m still getting used to it.  She cut it a little shorter than I wanted.  Oh well, it grows back, right?



I also got my “mother’s day” ring in the mail yesterday.  I LOVE it!!! 


0 comments: