Family

Family

This & That Over the Weekend

10:43 AM Posted In , , , Edit This 0 Comments »
This weekend was fabulous! Phil and I got a lot of wedding stuff done, yard work done and actually had time for some fun too! For our date night on Friday we went and saw Transformers: Dark of the Moon in 3D. The movie was just ok. I definitely enjoyed it but I would have to rank it as my least favorite out of the three.

Saturday we went tubing down the Apple River with a bunch of friends and then had a bbq afterwards. It was nice to get outside and do something fun for the first time this summer!

Sunday Phil and I spent a lot of the day working on the yard. We finally got all the shitty pebble rock is gone from our walkway!! It only took us a week to get it all out of there. Now we just need to till it up, put a pathway in and put down some grass seed. Sounds easy enough…

Yesterday Phil and I took an extra day off work to run errands and get stuff done. Our first stop was Menards to order our deck. After some bickering on the design, we finally got it ordered and it will be delivered on Thursday! I’m quite excited! Hopefully we can get it all built by the end of this month (as long as my awesome friends are still willing to help *wink wink). After Menards we ran to Woodbury to pick out Phil’s ring at the Shane Co., which we bought and then went to Savvi Formalwear to pick out the tuxs for the wedding. I thought I wanted to do suits but that didn’t work out. I guess they would have to buy their suits and that would be more expensive. So, we went with the tuxs but minus the vest and pocket thinger. They are going to look so spiffy!! Once we got home I finished up our wedding website and finished tweaking our Target registry. Hopefully we have enough stuff on there since we didn’t register anywhere else. Our wedding is only 72 days away! I’m sure Josh and Max would like that.

Now after a 4 and 1/2 days off work I'm back to work. :( Little vacations just aren't long enough..

0 comments: