Family

Family

Less than 2 months!

8:25 AM Posted In , , , Edit This 0 Comments »
The only thing on my mind is wedding. I can’t seem to think outside of the wedding box anymore. I can’t concentrate on work or even sleep. I can’t believe there is less than 2 months to go and so much left to do! But Phil and I got some more details out of the way over the weekend and also managed to get some cleaning jobs done – stuff that you don’t do on a usual weekly basis. Phil finally got the Cricut working and cut out all of our birds for the place cards. He even helped me glue everything together and I didn’t even have to ask! Now I just need to write people’s names on the cards. However, I don’t have the best handwriting so maybe I better find someone who does to write them. I also worked on my fabric flowers. A few more hours of work and I should be done with them! We also finally booked our honeymoon! We are going to Orlando for 6 nights and staying at a hotel that is in Walt Disney World Resorts. I let Phil pick the vacation this time since I’ve picked all the rest. I really wanted to go to Hawaii or something but Phil didn’t. But, I’m actually getting really getting excited to go to Orlando! I’m excited to go to all the theme parks. We are getting a 4-day theme park pass so we will be very busy! In exactly two months from today we will be boarding a plane and heading to Florida! :) :)

0 comments: