Family

Family

Another Wedding Blog

10:23 AM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
I just have to say that I can’t believe it’s already July and the wedding is only 67 days away (just over 2 months). Craziness… The real wedding festivities start this weekend. Well, it’s not my wedding stuff that starts this weekend, it’s my friends, however, I’m in their wedding so I count it as wedding festivities! I’ve got her bridal shower this weekend, then Sunday I’m meeting my Aunt Laura at the farm to work on the garden (and hopefully finish it or get it close to being finished). Then the next weekend is my friend’s bachelorette party (whoop whoop)! The weekend after that, we are building the deck (not wedding but whatev). Then the next weekend is my bachelorette party! I have the weekend after that open (I’m sure it won’t stay that way). Then it’s Josh and Loin’s wedding the next weekend and then it’s my bridal shower the weekend after that. Then Phil and I get married two weeks later!! So, it looks like I have 3 weekends left open (intentionally keeping the two before the wedding open for last minutes stuff). It will be here before I know it!

0 comments: