Family

Family

Wedding To-do List

10:22 AM Posted In , Edit This 1 Comment »
Over the weekend Phil and I knocked some more items of our wedding to-do list. We went to Target and registered for our gifts. I knew it was going to be a pain in the ass and it was. Phil and I don’t agree on a lot since we have completely opposite taste in design. But after some arguing we got it taken care of. Now I just need to go online and tweak a few things and add a few more things since our scanner gun died towards the end. But, that’s basically checked off the list!

While in Woodbury we also stopped at Joann’s to find some gray and yellow fabric for our fabric flowers. There wasn’t a whole lot to chose from in gray so I didn’t exactly get what I was picturing. But, I got what they had so I could see what the flowers looked like in color. Here are the two final products:



I think I’ll buy different fabric and maybe do different kinds of fabric together, like throw in some lace or something of that sort to give it a little bit of different textures. So, once I find and purchase my fabric I can start making my many many fabric flowers!

Next few things on our wedding to-do list that I want to get done within the next week or two is find someone to marry us, finish getting people’s addresses, decide on where we are going for our honeymoon and book the tickets. There are still many many other things we need to get done but those I think are the most important right now.

1 comments:

Nikki* said...

I love the flowers! Great job :)