Family

Family

oink oink

7:19 AM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »
I’m exhausted. I didn’t get a whole lot of sleep last night and I put most of the blame on my dog, Vader. Let’s rewind a bit. I went Wal-Mart shopping on my lunch break yesterday. While I was shopping I thought I’d treat my dog to a new toy. As I was walking towards the toy section I already had one in mind. It was a cute little pink pig that oinks when it is moved, hit, jiggled, or basically looked at. Once I put the pig in my cart it kept oinking as I was finishing up my shopping. Kind of embarrassing walking through Wal-Mart with a kart that oinks. Anyways… I got home and gave Vader his new toy. He LOVED it! He always loves his new toys but he especially liked this one since it made noise. He wouldn’t let it out of his mouth for the rest of the night, including when we went to bed. Throughout the whole night I would hear the pig oink. When I finally did sleep I dreamed about Tyrannosaurus Rex and German Sheppards trying to kill me. Then when my alarm went off all I wanted to do was sleep more but instead I had to get up, work-out and then get ready for work. Poo. All I can think about is going home and taking a nap. This day can’t end soon enough!

0 comments: