Family

Family

:-)

11:03 AM Posted In , , , , Edit This 0 Comments »
I had a pretty good weekend. Friday started with a crazy half day at work. My partner in crime was off so I was running around like a chicken with its head cut off for 4 hours. Needless to say, the half day of work flew by. After work I went to visit my friend Jewells to take a peek at her baby’s room. It’s looking so cute! I’m going to have a niece or nephew pretty dang quick! After hanging out for a bit I went home and got busy cleaning the house. I was in a “get-shit-done” mood so I got a lot accomplished! Right when I was finishing up Phil got home and we went out to eat at the Orchard.

Saturday I got up and cleaned & organized some more. There are very few boxes left to be unpacked! Hopefully after this next weekend it will all be put away – but I’m not promising anything! Later that evening my buddies came over for a laid back game night. We were all pretty lame and I was in bed by 11:00. :-) It is nice to have a laid back night from time to time.

Sunday Phil and I went to the MN State Fair. We got to the fair about 2:30 and walked around until our feet hurt. We got cheese curds, French fries, gyros, root beer floats, mini doughnuts, caramel apples and cotton candy. I think that was it? It was all delicious! The food is the best part of the fair!!

Monday Phil, Jimmy P and I went pawn shopping in Eau Claire. None of us found anything too exciting. We figured since we went all the way up there we might as well go to the mall as well! So we did a tiny bit of mall shopping and I got myself 2 zip up hoodies (buy 1 get 1 half off-I couldn’t resist!).

That was the weekend… I am now officially done with Level 1 of the 30 day shred!!! Tomorrow I start Level 2. I’m excited because I was getting sick of Level 1. I still feel the same. I don’t think I’ve lost much yet but I feel so good. I’ve also been eating really crappy lately so that probably doesn’t help much! A bowl of ice cream a night, going out to eat a few days a week, the MN State Fair, etc. Now that my ice cream is gone and the fair is over, maybe I’ll start to lose some inches!

Something that I am excited about – it’s finally fall!!! Well, not officially but we are having fall weather and the trees have just begun to turn colors. Fall is my absolute most favorite time of year! For one thing, it’s beautiful! The trees, the colors! Another thing is that I get to pull out my fall/winter clothes. It’s like I have a whole new wardrobe! I get to wear all my cute jackets, my boots, sweaters and socks! I finally get to wear warm clean socks again! :-) :-) Fall puts me in such a good mood! I’m looking forward to the next few months!

0 comments: