Family

Family

Warning: Spoilers

8:18 AM Posted In , , , , Edit This 1 Comment »
I am forewarning you that I might spoil some season finales for you so if you haven’t seen them don’t read this! I really didn’t realize it until last night but I have watched 5 season finales in less than a week. This year television was very disappointing because in my opinion most season finales sucked.

The first season finale I watched was Desperate Housewives. This one wasn’t very good. It wasn’t horrible but there was no “wow factor”. It was just plain boring…

Next season finale was Dexter. Dexter wasn’t bad, it was just stupid. Why did they need to kill Rita off? I just don’t understand what they are going to do with that. What will happen to the kids? A single dad serial killer? Just stupid. I’m sure they will ship the kids off to their grandparents and he will be on his own again.

Bones was the next and again, just plain boring. I had high hopes for Bones because it is probably my favorite show. Both Bones and Booth decide to take a year off and go in separate directions? Stupid! Just kiss and love each other for god’s sake!

Next, Grey’s Anatomy. Grey’s had the best season finale I have seen in a long time. I was seriously sitting on the edge of my seat. There was a nut job running around the hospital shooting people. They did a great job.

And then there was Lost. Oh Lost… you have been going downhill for probably the last 3 seasons. I must say that the season finale was good BUT there was still a lot left unexplained and it left a lot up to your own interpretation. They were talking about it on the KDWB this morning and I thought their interpretation was way off. My interpretation is that the plane crash actually happened and as the show went along people died. Eventually they all died and they all met in their “heaven”. Okay, that really doesn’t make sense… it’s hard to explain.

My conclusion to all except Grey’s (and Lost since it is over) – you can do better, try harder next year.

1 comments:

Lynsie said...

Jessie first off I have to say... wow... soooo many season finales. I only watched the Lost one... I agree it was good but not OMG that was amazing good! Ha. Plus I have to add... my interpretation was acutally exactly how you stated it too. So yeah. :)