Family

Family

Things that I would like to punch in the face

7:42 AM Edit This 1 Comment »

Thanks to a friend of mine I now have a new awesome blog to read. It is: http://thingsiwanttopunchintheface.blogspot.com/

This blog got me inspired to write one of my own: Things I’d Like to Punch in the Face. Here it is!

1. People who are successful/powerful that think they can treat people that are below them like crap. Kiss my ass.

2. People who leave their dog tied up outside all day, all by themselves. If you are going to make the commitment to have a dog – then love the dog and play with the dog! If that is too difficult than give the dog to someone who will take care of him properly.

3. People who call the office and get pissed when I ask for their last name. Hello! You are not the only client in the world named Anna! FYI- I know who you are now and I just ask for your last name to piss you off!! Suck it!

4. People who return a call to the office and say to the receptionist, “yeah, um you just called me?” Um, no I didn’t. There are 18 people who work here that could have called you. Listen to your voicemail first and maybe then you will know who to ask for when you call back.

5. When you ask somebody a yes or no question and they decide to go into a 5 minute spiel about it. I now cringe when I have to ask you a simple question. It’s ridiculous.

6. Rosie O’Donnell. Chris Daughtry. Enough said – I would like to punch you in the face.

7. People who are always late. I know some of you are my friends but it drives me nuts. 5 minutes isn’t so bad – but anything much later than that pisses me off.

8. Getting the blame for something you didn’t do. And if you say that it wasn’t you, you look like a tattletale or a complainer.

9. Fake people. You know the ones who act all nice and friendly to your face but then talk crap about you when you leave and/or screw you over because they only care about themselves. You know who you are.

10. People who drive slow in the left lane. I know this is on everyone’s shit list but come on! If it pisses everyone off then why do you do it? It also pisses me off that you don’t know how to use cruise control! If you don’t have it then you should try to learn how to go a steady speed please.

1 comments:

Nikki* said...

Amen about the cruise control.. pretty much my biggest pet peeve ever!