Family

Family

Venting

8:09 AM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
I had a very long weekend and not in a good way. Saturday I got up and started cleaning. Our place was a mess and needed to be cleaned. That wasn’t so bad though. It makes me feel better to have a clean house. When it’s dirty I feel stressed out. Anyways, so I cleaned the house all morning and then got ready to go over to the farm. Saturday we had the “memorial” for my dad. First we went over to his grave. It was much harder than I thought. I figured that I could handle it since it has been almost 6 months but it wasn’t easy. Now it just seems so… final. We buried some of his ashes in the gas tank of a Harley. He would be happy about that. The rest of his ashes we took up in a plane and spread over his field. There were many things that I’m not happy with. Actually, I’m quite pissed off about. I don’t remember the gravestone saying anything about him being a great son, father or friend. Maybe I’m wrong but the only thing I saw was a good husband. I can’t even describe how upset/pissed/irate I am at the whole situation. We are supposed to celebrate his whole entire life – not just the last 2 years. And the most important people in his life have no say in the matter. Fuckin stupid.

Anyways… later on I met up with some friends at Syttenia Mia (Woodville days). Basically, the only thing to do is drink beer. So we had a few at the beer tent. It was a good time. I just wish I hadn’t been so exhausted from the horrible day.

Sunday I woke up and could not get off the couch. I didn’t feel good and I was exhausted. It couldn’t have been a hangover since I never was drunk (just buzzed) and I got enough sleep the night before. Poor Phil. I was depressed and crabby all day. Oh well, what are you going to do.

0 comments: