Family

Family

There is this thing called underwear people!

7:24 AM Posted In , Edit This 4 Comments »

So yesterday I went shopping after work because I had a $20 thingamabob from Kohl’s due to the fact that I spent so much money a couple weeks prior to that. The $20 of free money was only good until January 2nd so I decided I’d better go spend it quickly or I’d loose it! I knew for sure that I’d find some good buys at Kohl’s since I always find stuff there. So I was in the dressing room trying on clothes and I was pulling a pair of tight black leggings up when I looked down and saw white stuff on the crotch of the leggings. I paused and looked closer. It was someone else’s vag juice! GROSS! Let’s just say those leggings didn’t get past my knees and threw them as far away from me as possible. Seriously people, wear underwear when you are trying on clothes! And if you are wearing underwear, make sure they fit. Ugh… After that incident was over I continued my shopping and got a few great things! I got a new pair of shoes, which I am wearing right now, a few Christmas items which I will get to use next year, all 70% off, and a new jacket which I am in love with! I don’t get to wear the jacket until it is at least 30 degrees out because it is a little bit thinner but I can’t wait to wear it! I had gotten a gift certificate from the attorneys I work for so I basically didn’t pay for a single thing yesterday!

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

bahahaha, that is so sick!

Nikki* said...

I went shopping at Kohl's yesterday after work too. I love the deals after Christmas!

Sarah said...

Ew, what's usually really bad is bathing suits. I once found a bikini bottom soaked with blood. I mean, seriously?! Why not wear underwear, ESPECIALLY when you have your period!

Unknown said...

Haha!!! Sarah, that is totally sick!!!