Family

Family

Need a change

10:51 AM Posted In Edit This 2 Comments »
I need a change and I have been wanting to get my hair cut so badly. I have been putting it off because I wanted to have long hair on the day I get married BUT I almost don't care anymore and that is probably a long ways away anyways. So... I need your honest opinions. The picture below resemble how I want my hair cut. But, do I have the right face shape for this type of cut? I don't want to look stupid and once you cut it that short, there is no going back. I just want some opinions people!



2 comments:

Jessie said...

I honestly think you should cut your hair but I think i prefer the other photo that you showed me to this one. I think it is much more comparable as well to what it would look like on you as that girl had smaller features as well.

Jessie said...

max will yell at you either way though :)