Family

Family

A Few of My Favorite Baby Items!

7:27 PM Posted In , , , , , , , , Edit This 0 Comments »
When you're becoming a parent for the very first time you have absolutely no idea what items are necessary and what are not.  Every baby is different but here's a few of my favorite things:

This swing was AWESOME!  Remy absolutely loved it.  It's nothing fancy.  Just swings back and forth.  I could put him in this when he was tiny and he would sleep for hours in it.
 

Swaddle Me swaddle from Target.  These come in a 2 pack and were necessary with my little one.  For the longest time this was the only way to get him to nap.  He's 5 1/2 months old and we just took the swaddle away this weekend because he started rolling over.  I would suggest these for babies who need to be swaddled.  Much easier than using a blanket!
We use this crib soother every single day.  Remy likes to listen to it when he goes to bed and if I need to distract him when he's fussy I can put him in his crib and turn it on with the lights and he's in awe.  Couldn't live without this one!
Lotion is a must for most babies and I found that Aveeno Baby is the best!  We used the regular Johnson's baby lotion and it didn't help much.  Remy had such dry skin with it being the winter and all and had some super dry spots and his pediatrician recommended Aveeno Baby.  I LOVE it!  His chubby little legs and arms are no longer dry.  They are so soft and it smells good  :)
The bumbo chair!  Definitely a must have.  Remy loves to sit so he can see what's going on.  Definitely worth spending the money on.  I regret not buying the one I found at a garage sale!  Who cares if it was purple!

The Baby ESP app for your android phone.  BEST invention ever!  When you take your little one home you have to remember the last time he ate, slept, changed his diaper, etc.  This app saved my life in the first few months.  You can also record his growth charts and keep other baby related data.

Resolve Stain Remover.  This is a must.  Babies have blowouts.

Not just any onsies but Carter onsies.  Remy is like a string bean - long and lean.  The Carter brand onsies are great for babies who have long torsos and are lean.  I'm sure they'd stretch just fine if your baby is a chubalub but the length is the key!  There's no buying onsies that look short and fat for Remy!




0 comments: