Family

Family

Super Mom

12:50 PM Posted In , , Edit This 0 Comments »
The goal this weekend is to be super mom!  I have about one million and one things to do.  #1 is spend time with my sweet sweet boy.  #2 Pump pump pump!  I'm having a power pump bootcamp weekend to increase my milk supply.  Pumping every 45 minutes for 10-15 minutes.  Currantly I'm not making as much as my boy is eating while he's at daycare and my stockpile is slowly running out.  This is very worrysome and stressful.  So after researching the issue and trying a hundred other suggestions I'm trying this.  I read this should do the trick.  So as I'm pumping, I'm typing with one hand.  Haha.  I'm obviously not shy about the subject.  #3 is to do a ton of laundry.  I probably have like 10 loads to do.  #4 is try to get some cleaning and organizing done.  This house is driving me absolutely crazy!!!!!!! 

0 comments: