Family

Family

The Embarrassing Truth

8:23 AM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »


Losing weight after having a baby SUCKS.  If you’ve been there, you know what I’m talking about.  I’m now to the stage where my “fat pants” are getting too big for me but I still don’t fit into the majority of my old pre-pregnancy pants.  I am still losing weight and plan to try and get back to my old size so I don’t want to spend money on new pants just for them to not fit me in a month or two.  But then again, what if I can’t lose any more weight…  Tough decisions.  So right now I’m living with wearing pants that are either too big or ones that I can’t button and I have to use the rubber band trick.  I’m proud to say that I only have about 11 more pounds to go.  This seems like a lot to some women but I am somewhat embarrassed to say that I gained 63 pounds with my little one.  He was worth every single pound but that was a lot of weight to gain for my small frame.  52 pounds down, 11 to go. 

0 comments: