Family

Family

New Set of Wheels

10:33 AM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »


After years (yes years) of bugging my husband to buy a new car and about a year of actually looking and more serious nagging about buying a new "used" car (due to having a baby) we finally bought one!!!  Phil was very specific on what he wanted and there aren’t very many out there in our price range.  We ended up buying a Mini Cooper S.  It is a very small car but that’s what the hubby likes.  His old car is a Del Sol which is even smaller and the reason he needed a new one is because: A. it’s a POS that could die at any moment; and B. it didn’t have a back seat for Remy.  We brought our car seat with us to test it out and it seems like it will fit just fine!  That was pretty much my only concern about the car.  If this were my car and I’d have to haul Remy in it every single day I wouldn’t enjoy it.  It seems like it will be more of a pain to get him in and out but Phil won’t be driving him around much and my vehicle is the primary vehicle when we go places.  As long as he fits comfortably then I’m happy.  Since it fit I said wrap it up, let’s take it home today.  After some “negotiating” we came to an agreement and took it home with us!  I am extremely pleased to have this ordeal done with and we are now the proud owner of two reliable vehicles!  I can’t wait to take it out for a spin!!



0 comments: