Family

Family

Yard Demo

9:02 AM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
We started our yard demolition last night! We weren’t sure if it was going to happen or not because Justen was having a hard time finding someone with a tiller to borrow. I didn’t want to have to rent one and pay a few hundred dollars. But, Justen found one and came over and tilled the entire yard in about 2 ½ hours. Now when we look out the windows all we see is dirt. When we go outside, all we smell is dirt. It’s not so bad right now with Winston but once it rains…. It won’t be pretty. I’ll have to take Winston on a walk if the yard is mud and I’m not looking forward to that. Winston can hold his bladder all day long while we are at work but the minute we get home he wants to go outside at least every hour. If we don’t let him outside when he asks he will pee on our floor. I don’t get it. Anyways… after the rain comes this weekend, Hawkins (the guy doing the majority of the work) is going to come out and do his thing. I’m not even sure what he needs to do. I’m assuming he just needs to grade it and then seed it. But, maybe there is another step in there somewhere that I’m not sure about. Anyways, I’m hoping that it will be done soon. Now we need to start searching for a lawnmower for when we actually get our grass back! I’ll post some before and after pictures once it is all said and done. Although I didn’t get before pictures… But I did get pictures of it all tore up!

0 comments: