Family

Family

Happy Birthday Little Brother!

7:29 AM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »


Today is my little brother’s 24th birthday! Man we are getting old! It seems like just yesterday we were best buds wandering around the farm looking for trouble. Trouble is what we were always able to find. We whipped pigeons, put nails on the road and hid behind trees watching cars get flat tires as they drove by, snuck pop and candy into the tent that we set up in the back yard, disassembled the swing set, built tree houses and lost all of dad’s tools in the process, went fishing for sucker fish and then put them on the road so they would get run over… I could go on and on. Those were my most favorite and cherished times. Now we are older and things have changed but what hasn’t changed is the fact that I love him! He had to take on a huge responsibility when our dad died suddenly and I’m just so proud of him for all that he has done. I feel like a parent when I say that but oh well, it’s true. Happy birthday little brother!!

0 comments: